Xaffo Terms of Service
- This Web Application, including all Materials present (excluding any applicable third party materials), is the sole and exclusive property of Calcey and is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You hereby agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this Web Application and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials.
- We may change this agreement anytime without notice.
- We use the information we collect (Login and Domain Information) to provide our services and features to you, to measure and improve those services and features, and to provide you with customer support. We don’t share your information with advertisers.
- We may use your brand name and logo to state that you use Xaffo.
- We may contact you with service-related announcements from time to time.
- To maintain a domain with us, you should prove your ownership to the domain and until then the services related to domains will not be provided to you. Once your ownership of a domain is verified, we will crawl your domain frequently to retrieve the information needed to provide our services to you.
- Using our Web Application, you can watch or measure the popularity of web content that are not owned by you. We only collect and show information that are publicly available through 3rd party web sites and web services.
- We have not assessed the legitimacy of these 3rd party services and do NOT guarantee that the information they provide to the general public follows any local or international privacy laws.
- The sole purpose of our application is to measure popularity of publicly available web content. We provide statistics and graphical representations of the popularity measures. However, we do NOT guarantee the accuracy of it. We merely retrieve these data from publicly available 3rd
- To register to the service, you must complete the signup (registration) process by providing Xaffo with accurate and complete information. You shall take full responsibility for all activities that occur in your account. You are responsible for protecting your password and the use of your account by any third party. From time to time the Xaffo team may login to your account to improve the services provided to you or to assist you with a technical or a billing issue. You hereby consent to such access.
- Xaffo does not guarantee that the service will be operable at all times. Also Xaffo is not liable if your services are disrupted due to any technical fault in Google App Engine (on which platform our application is hosted) or the 3rd
- We will provide the statistics to a given social network as long as we have access to their statistics. We are not liable to show statistics if we lose access to data.
- Upon registration with our services, you may not be able to see any analytics immediately.
- Xaffo may take up to two weeks to render analytics to you given the data is available via the 3rd party APIs.
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Xaffo, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for your ideas.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of Xaffo. E.g.: Denial of service attack
- Either party (Xaffo or You) may terminate the agreement at any time and for any reason.
- Xaffo may change its fees and payment policies for the offered services from time to time. The changes to the fees would be effective only upon your acceptance of such changes, which would be notified to you by email and be posted at www.xaffo.com or such like URL.
- All fees are quoted in U.S. Dollars. Any outstanding balance may lead to disruption of service which will be posted on your Xaffo account and also notified via email.
- If you request to discontinue our service, irrespective of any balance period that you may have signed up for, we may choose to discontinue services immediately. We do NOT provide any refunds.
- If you cancel within the first 30 days of use, you will NOT be charged.
- We do NOT guarantee the continuity of data when your payment plan becomes insufficient due to URL increases or your explicit cancellation of services. We will do our best to preserve past data within a time-frame determined by our technical constraints, without guarantees.
WE TRY TO KEEP XAFFO UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING XAFFO "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT XAFFO WILL BE SAFE OR SECURE. CALCEY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
THE WEB SITE MAY CONTAIN INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CALCEY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY OBLIGATION(S) TO UPDATE THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THE MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE. CALCEY DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS OR THE RELIABILITY OF ANY STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE WEB SITE.